Fuse Property are delighted to present to the market 91B Henry Melville Crescent.
Nestled in the family-friendly suburb of Gilmore, is this fantastic single level townhouse. You'll be impressed from the moment you walk in, with the spacious living and separate dining and kitchen, plus plenty of cupboards and bench space, this well cared for townhouse is perfect for cooking and enjoying meals with the whole family.
Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes so there is more than enough storage for all the bits and pieces. The house features a two way bathroom with separate bath and shower, with the added bonus of a separate toilet. But it does not stop there, with the single lock up garage and extra concreted parking areas you can leave the car at home with Chisholm shops and public transport only a quick stroll away.
– Multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Two way main bathroom, with seperate toilet and shower
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Ample parking spaces
– Family-friendly location, with schools within walking distance
– Easy access to town centres and arterial roads
To apply for this property:
please go to www.fuseproperty.com.au
WISH TO INSPECT - (www.fuseproperty.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
In line with ACT government requirements, we will collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.