The Statesman is a majestic four-bedroom home of grandeur with generous proportions and attention to detail.
The Hampton style interior design has encapsulated the striking symmetry of the exterior, by infusing modern material with a traditional and timeless age of elegance, bringing an ambience of sophistication and style to the home.
From the moment you enter, you are drawn to the light, bright vistas, that gracefully dance throughout the house, creating spaces of allurement as it entices you to move through the grand spaces.
The interior designer has cleverly created an interplay of the senses with the use and mix of natural tactile materials to generate an overwhelming feeling of calmness rejuvenation and finery.
The Statesman has been created in conjunction with a multi-award-winning architect and Connected Projects.
- A luxurious Hampton styled residence
- Architecturally designed
- Developed by Connected Projects
- Built by Connected Building
- Multiple living options with feature gas fireplaces
- Hickory timber flooring through-out to main living areas and stairs
- Gourmet kitchen featuring 40mm stone benchtops and a blackbutt timber breakfast bar
- Appliances include induction cooktop, oven, microwave, integrated fridge, and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Generous master suite with direct access to the balcony
- WIR features custom cabinetry and an island dresser with a blackbutt timber benchtop
- Ensuite includes underfloor heating, freestanding bath, two marble sinks and dual twin showers
- An additional 3 bedrooms with BIRs
- Main bathroom includes semi-frameless shower screen, double marble vanity and under tile heating
- Separate ground floor powder room
- Entertaining alfresco includes feature skylights
- Ducted zoned heating and cooling system
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Security alarm system
- Fully landscaped gardens with irrigation and a 2500L water tank
- Within 5 minutes' walk to the Campbell Shops
- Within 15 minutes' walk to Lake Burley Griffin
- Within 5 minutes' drive to Campbell High School
- Within 5 minutes' drive to the Canberra City
- Close proximity to quality schooling options
- Easy access to local walking trails and nature reserves
To apply for this property:
please go to www.fuseproperty.com.au
WISH TO INSPECT - (www.fuseproperty.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
In line with ACT government requirements, we will collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.