If you are looking for an executive home that has loads of inclusions then this is the home for you.
This three bedroom ensuite home features:
* Open plan living with a sunny north facing bay window
* Tasmanian Oak hardwood floors to living areas and New Zealand wool carpet to the bedrooms
* Ducted gas heating and ducted air conditioning throughout as well as in-slab heating to the living areas, bathroom and ensuite
* The large kitchen has lovely Quantum quartz bench tops, glass splash back, stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas cook top, large oven, double drawer dishwasher and a fridge cavity that is big enough to fit a side by side fridge and has plumbing ready to plumb in a fridge with water dispenser
* Quality window treatments throughout including reflective privacy screens, the Western facing windows also have automatic window shutters
* There is an alarm system as well as ducted vacuuming
* The master bedroom is spacious and has a walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have built in robes
* Study nook
* The bathroom and ensuite are a Japanese inspired design and they feature tasteful Villeroy and Boch toilets and basins, with top of the line Grohe shower fittings and custom built vanities. The bathroom also features a deep soak Kohler bath tub
* 9 ft high ceilings through-out the home
* Car accommodation consists of a double garage with auto roller door and internal access
* Great courtyard that is easy care and great for entertaining
* NBN and Foxtel ready
This home is located close to schools, sports facilities, bush walking trails, Queanbeyan River and the local golf course. It is also close to main arterial roads and around 20 mins drive to Canberra City and the Parliamentary triangle, 10 mins to Canberra Airport, and 15 mins to HQJOC Bungendore.
Please call now to book a viewing of this quality home, you will not be disappointed!
WISH TO INSPECT - (www.fuseproperty.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.
Fuse Property staff will collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.