This spacious, four-bedroom home is architecturally designed to create an exceptional living and entertaining experience. Located within the heart of Googong, it is just a leisurely walk to the shops, school, and local amenities.
This property exhibits impressive features such as: abundant light, natural timber flooring, wool carpets, modern micro cement finishes & architecturally designed feature arches throughout the home.
Other qualities include:
- Generously sized master bedroom, complete with a walk-in robe, dressing room, and deluxe ensuite with feature vanity, twin basins, and double rainfall shower.
- Three comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes, sharing a stunning main bathroom featuring an integrated bath and rainfall shower.
- A spacious kitchen, featuring custom joinery & timber shelving, complimented by pendant lighting, tiled & stone splashbacks, and stone benchtops. Upgraded appliances include: 900mm oven, induction cooktop with automatic hob2hood range hood, air-fryer oven & dishwasher.
- The open plan living & dining area, combined with an additional living room effortlessly transitions out to the covered alfresco area, overlooking landscaped gardens & firepit.
- Spacious laundry with ample bench & storage space. Striking tiled splashbacks & stone benchtops, with external access.
- Double garage, with internal access.
This magnificent residence offers an opportunity to secure luxury living for the whole family, within the welcoming Googong community.
WISH TO INSPECT - (www.fuseproperty.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.
Fuse Property staff will collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.