Located on the 12th floor of the Grand Central towers is a stunning and spacious one bedroom apartment with built-in robes and quality finishes throughout. Plus, the lifestyle everyone would enjoy with the excellent location within the hub of the Woden district.
Any home chef will enjoy the well-equipped kitchen with the SMEG appliances, and the open plan living with floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows, the relaxation with reverse air- conditioning throughout to keep all-year comfort.
If you enjoy the relaxed lifestyle, this apartment is for you with the Grand Central Towers rooftop retreat, infinity pool, gym, dining room, lounge & library.
This architectural building secludes itself into nature with light, high-quality finishes, and open space throughout the complexes.
- Open-plan living with access to the balcony
- Reverse Cycle heating and cooling
- SMEG appliances, integrated dishwasher, and soft close drawers
- 20mm reconstituted stone benchtops and feature pendant lighting
- The bedroom includes built-in robes
- European laundry with Artusi dryer
- Intercom system
- Card-controlled access
- Double glazing
- LED lighting
- Visitor access via the audio intercom system
- Walking distance to Westfield Woden and Woden Town Centre
- Located directly beside the bus interchange
- NO Car space with this unit
Grand Central complex features;
- Infinity pool and deck entertaining area with northerly views from level 5
- Tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond
- Resident gym, dining room, lounge, and library
- Restricted resident parking, car wash, and bike workshop.
- 4 lifts in the building, 2 for each tower
- Climate-controlled wine cellar
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
The property has a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.