Vendors are motivated to sell!
Reside in a prestigious country environment with the likes of farmers, wine growers, bakers, postmasters, and become part of a passionate community with tremendous pride.
This beautiful 3 bedroom family home is centrally located in the heart of Sutton Village. You’ll find yourself within walking distance to the local school, community grounds, post office and the mouth-watering bakery.
Upon entry you’ll feel warm and homely, the open plan kitchen and living area opens up to a generous covered sun-drenched, low maintenance deck area allowing your eyes to embrace the rolling country views and the smell of nature.
Equipped with two living areas you may choose to embrace the ambience of the wood fire or get swept away with natures views.
Unpack your home office and utilise the separate study space or create a fun homework station for the children.
Time for rest, the bedrooms will not disappoint with the master complete with en-suite and walk in robe, whilst the other two bedrooms are of generous size.
Send the kids out to play in the secured backyard, whilst you entertain your family and friends under the gazebo or attend to the establish gardens and fruit trees.
Keep your vehicles frost free in the double garage with side access.
This home still has room for you to add your touch or simply sit back and enjoy the benefits it has to offer.
Close to arterial roads, commuting to Canberra, Queanbeyan, the airport or Gungahlin all in under 25 minutes.
• 1018m2 block
• Open plan living areas to maximise space
• Three bedrooms, master complete with walk in robe and en-suite
• New kitchen
• Electric oven & induction cooktop
• Miele Dishwasher
• Plenty of privacy with established trees
• Separate fruit and vegetable garden
• Wooden flooring throughout
• Spacious front deck, perfect for entertaining
• Covered Gazebo at the rear of the property
• Separate bathroom and powder
• Internal and external wood fire places
• Nobo wall heaters (x2)
• Envirocycle septic system
• 50,000 litre underground water tank
• 4000 litre garden water tanks (x2)
• Whole of house water filtration system with UV lamp
• Double lockable garage
• Garden shed in backyard
No current EER for this property.