Until further notice, onsite open homes are limited to a set number of people in the property at any one given time per inspection. Fuse conducts the viewing process in accordance with legislation to show all parties through as quickly and safely as possible.
*You must register your interest for the property*
To register your details for an open home, please click "Email" and complete the online enquiry form with your details. You will be advised of upcoming inspections. Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations. If you are not registered, you will not be notified if any open homes have been rescheduled or cancelled.
*Available from March 2021, however consideration for earlier occupation if required.
The Residence is a home of grandeur with generous proportions and attention to detail.
This majestic three-bedroom property incorporates a separate study and two large living areas, one which may be used as an additional bedroom.
The modern style interior design has encapsulated the striking symmetry of the exterior, by infusing high quality material with a traditional and timeless age of elegance, bringing an ambience of sophistication and style to the home.
From the moment you enter, you are drawn to the light, bright vistas, that gracefully dance throughout the house, creating spaces of allurement as it entices you to move through the grand spaces.
The interior designer has cleverly created an interplay of the senses with the use and mix of natural tactile materials to generate an overwhelming feeling of calmness, rejuvenation and finery.
The residence has been created in conjunction with a multi-award-winning architect and Connected Projects.
- Multiple living areas
- Gas fireplace
- Floating timber flooring
- Gourmet kitchen featuring 40mm stone benchtops
- Appliances include induction cooktop, oven, microwave, integrated fridge, and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Separate walk-in pantry complete with wine cooler fridge
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- An additional 2 bedrooms with BIRs
- Separate ground floor rumpus or gym room
- External entertaining area
- Ducted zoned heating and cooling system
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors
- Security alarm system
- Double garage
- Separate external car space
- Fully landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- Within 5 minutes' walk to the Campbell Shops
- Within 15 minutes' walk to Lake Burley Griffin
- Within 5 minutes' drive to Campbell High School
- Within 5 minutes' drive to the Canberra City
- Close proximity to quality schooling options
- Easy access to local walking trails and nature reserves
To apply for this property:
please click “Apply Online” and submit an application through 1form.
Please use agent email of [email protected]
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.