Fuse property are delighted to present 5/1 Walker Crescent, Jerrabomberra.
This magnificent and spacious east facing, freestanding townhouse, offers two living areas, a segregated master suite, two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and private undercover entertaining area/rear yard, plus a double garage.
• Spacious open plan design, street frontage, separate driveway
• Open plan kitchen/family/dining, gas cooking and dishwasher
• East facing living room, segregated master suite
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning to family/master
• Garden shed
• Large private undercover entertaining area, secure rear yard
• Double garage
• Easy care gardens
• Leisurely walk to school, shops, lake, public transport
• Easy access to arterial roads to Queanbeyan, Canberra, Airport
Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections.
Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
Available from 30th April 2021
To register your details for an open house, please click “Email” and complete the online enquiry form with your details.
All enquires will be notified of the inspection time.
To apply for this property:
please click “Apply Online” and submit an application through 1form.
use agent email of [email protected]
Pets: At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.
Until further notice, onsite open homes are limited to a set number of people in the property at any one given time per inspection. Fuse conducts the viewing process in accordance with legislation to show all parties through as quickly and safe as possible. You must register your interest for the property. To register your details for an open home, please click "Email" and complete the online enquiry form with your details.