Until further notice onsite open homes have been limited to 10 people per inspection, you must register your interest for the property.
To register your details for an open home, please click “Email” and complete the online enquiry form with your details.
This property is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking an easy-care lifestyle.
The functional floor plan flows across a single level, offering a modern kitchen with large stone bench tops and modern stainless-steel appliances as well as a good sized open plan indoor and outdoor living spaces. The generous, pet-friendly courtyard flows off the living space via a large glass sliding door and is the perfect area to enjoy outdoor living with friends or family.
Both bedrooms are well sized with the master having walk through access to the main bathroom. An additional second toilet is well placed for guests close to bedroom two.
With basement parking for two vehicles, storage cage, intercom entry, visitor parking and lift access, your new apartment is secure but easily accessible to visiting friends and family.
Ideally situated in Crestwood with close proximity to Queanbeyan's CBD, public transport, quality schools and playing fields, this property is a must see.
The Owners' Favourite Part: The superb courtyard area - perfect for relaxing with friends, family and pets.
- Situated in the popular New York apartment complex
- Quiet location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
- Ground floor location
- Two car underground carparks and storage cage
- Good sized kitchen with gas cooktop and stone bench tops
- Split system heating and air conditioning
- Spacious open plan design flowing out to large courtyard
- Walk-in-robe in bedroom two
- Additional guest toilet area
Particulars (all approx.);
- Living Size: 88m2
- Courtyard Size: 72m2
- Storage cage: 3.1m2
- Year Built: 2013
- Council Rates: $460 pq ($1,840 pa)
- Body Corporate: $792.80 pq ($3,171.20 pa)
- Rent: Currently tenanted at $440 per week which is on a periodic tenancy
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously.