Due to the current NSW regional lockdown, open homes are unavailable
As such, please apply prior to viewing to be considered for the properties we have available from our website on each individual property. From there, we will be processing applications and upon preapproval of the application by the owner, we will call you to discuss a one-on-one viewing of the home.
Fuse Property is delighted to present this fabulous two-bedroom single level townhouse.
From the moment you walk in you will feel at home with the open plan living/dining area with reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. Large kitchen with oodles of cupboard, bench space and electric cooking.
Two amazing size bedrooms both with built in robes. Both front & rear enclosed courtyards provide lovely outdoor living areas. Handy location only minutes to Queanbeyan CBD and easy commute for anyone in South Canberra.
• Spacious living area
• Single garage
• Electric reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Great entertaining area
• Electric cooking
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Zoned for the local Queanbeyan primary and secondary schools
• Plus zoned for the local catholic primary school, St Gregory’s
• Easy commute with great bus services to Canberra’s private schools
• Great community & recreational facilities including parks, playing fields, aquatic centre, indoor sporting venues, golf course, Queanbeyan hospital, medical centres, Queanbeyan Leagues Club and the prominent Riverside Shopping Plaza
To apply for this property:
please go to www.fuseproperty.com.au
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.