Fuse Property are delighted to present 15 Hutchinson Circuit, Crestwood for lease.
This well designed three-bedroom home is situated in one of Queanbeyan's most sort after locations. Including two separate living areas, opened kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboards space and modern appliances the home chef will be impressed, large enclosed back yard that is ideal for entertaining or the perfect spot to relax. With the added benefit of being within walking distance to schools, playing fields, local clubs and local vet.
If you commute to Canberra for work this residence is a short drive to Fyshwick, Tuggeranong and the Canberra Centre.
This mature house has more features than can be listed
* 3 generous bedrooms Built in robes in 2 bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Separate Internal Laundry
* Ducted Gas heating
* Evaporative Cooling
* Double Lock up Garage with internal access.
* Private/fenced back garden, perfect for entertaining there even room for the trampoline
Property Available: 20th May 2022
Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections. Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
WISH TO INSPECT - (www.fuseproperty.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
To apply for this property:
please go to www.fuseproeprty.com.au
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.
In line with government requirements, we must ask to collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available and request that you wear a mask. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding..