The unique 'Rosewood Glen' enclave is highly sought after for its quaint village environment within the suburb of Jerrabomberra.
This light filled single level home offers three bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/dining, separate living, segregated master, double garage with internal access and your very own raised garden beds to grow your own fresh produce.
An inspection of this immaculately presented home will not disappoint. It is a leisurely walk to the shops, school, lake and local amenities with public transport at the end of the street.
• Open plan kitchen/dining, electric cooktop, pantry,
• Segregated master suite, separate children's/guest wing comprising two double bedrooms
• Quality window furnishings
• Established easy care gardens
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Leisurely walk to the school, shops, cafe, parks, lake
• New Carpet though out and Freshly painted
WISH TO INSPECT - (www.fuseproperty.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the lessor's consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises.
Disclaimer: All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate this information, as we cannot guarantee it. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is current and accurate, however, we do not accept any liability for an inaccuracy or misstatement.
Fuse Property staff will collect contact details of each person who attends an open home, we are a Covid Safe office and will have a QR check in available. We must also observe physical distancing while viewing or waiting to view an open home. We will have hand sanitiser available. If you wish to view this property, please respect these requirements. Thank you for your understanding.